Open Defeense, Landis Goes Online
According to USA Today, (I read it on Velonews) Landis is supposed to be posting his defense later this week for the world to read on his website . The USADA refused to drop chargers against Landis. It should be interesting to read his defense and pick at it. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Landis due to his ridiculous initial defense claims. I for one, am really curious to see what is going to happen.
When I saw stage 17 of the tour, it was the most amazing athletic display I had ever seen. It was phenomenal to see Landis shred the world's best cyclists apart. Personally, I won't feel deceived if Landis is proven guilty because I believe that most of the guys on the pro-tour artificially boost their fitness. Still, Landis--and his lawyers--must be very confident that they have a legit defense if they are willing to post it on the internet. It seems like an irregular strategy.
If nothing else, it's a brilliant media tool, the defense team is going to gather tons of hype.
When I saw stage 17 of the tour, it was the most amazing athletic display I had ever seen. It was phenomenal to see Landis shred the world's best cyclists apart. Personally, I won't feel deceived if Landis is proven guilty because I believe that most of the guys on the pro-tour artificially boost their fitness. Still, Landis--and his lawyers--must be very confident that they have a legit defense if they are willing to post it on the internet. It seems like an irregular strategy.
If nothing else, it's a brilliant media tool, the defense team is going to gather tons of hype.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home